Pro-Ject RPM9 Carbon
Huom! Ei koske ovelle-toimitusta.
RPM 9 Carbon uutuus levysoitin
Saatavana sekä ikamn rasiaa että Ortofon Quintet Bronze äänirasialla varustettuna.
Beautiful and clever design with true high-end sound quality
Due to extensive research and development, we now lift our classic RPM design to an even higher level. The RPM 9 Carbon uses a new extra heavy chassis which features a special CNC machined MDF plate that incorporates hard resin coated steel pellets to form an extra heavy precise sandwich construction. A special complex heat treatment and a carbon surface coating ensures superior low resonance levels. The mas-loaded chassis is effectively decoupled from its surface using magnetic feet. Combined with a new special polished aluminium platter with internal TPE damping and a vinyl layer on top, the inverted ceramic main bearing delivers an absolute stable turntable speed with extra low rumble. The extra heavy outboard motor unit is equipped with a precise motor control and fea tures a built-in switch between 33 & 45 rpm. Last but not least the non-compromise 9“ Evo tonearm with conical carbon-fibre armtube and inverted bearing design ensures perfect tracking, even with demanding cartridges. Highly flexible top-grade copper internal wiring. Delivered with topgrade 5P phono cable „Connect it CC“ with RCA plugs (XLR as an option).
• Advanced sandwich construction of plinth with combina-tion of MDF, carbon fibre and steel pellets
• Plinth manufactured with thermo treatment
• Mass loaded subchassis design with magnetic feet
• Inverted main bearing with ceramic ball/plate
• 7,2kg acoustically inert aluminium platter with TPE damping and vinyl mat on the top
• DC power supply with AC motor
• Precise DC driven AC generator (Speed Box) built-in
• Electronic speed control with 33/45 rpm switching
• 78 rpm optional
• Outboard motor construction with massive steel base
• Pre-mounted 9“ tonearm 9 cc Evolution
• 5P Connect it Phono CC cable with RCA plugs (XLR available as an option)