Huom! Ei koske ovelle-toimitusta.
Thorens levysoitin TD209.....
Upea Thorens levysoitin TP90 äänivarrella ja TAS267 rasialla varustettuna, saatavissa kolmessa eri värissä.(kysy saatavuus) HUOM. Pölykansi ostettava erikseen.
The TD 206 and TD 209 turntables are the younger siblings of the revolutionary, multiple-award-winning TD 309. However, they don’t have to live in the shadow of their older brother. Both models are built using only high-quality materials and parts. And both share a number of technical features with the TD 309, ensuring that their replay quality is up there with the best.
The new TP 90 tonearm is based on the tried-and-tested TP 92 and uses the same ultra-low-friction, high-performance bearing and the innovative zero-stiction anti-bias system. The arm tube is made from rolled aluminium that is damped using RMR technology (reduced-modal-resonance), and the stainless-steel counterweight at the end of the arm tube is double-decoupled. Tonearm height, azimuth and overhang are useradjustable.
- Low Noise, Low Voltage electronically speed controlled DC Motor
- Adjustable belt tension for best performance
- Two-part aluminium/acrylic platter
- New TP 90 tonearm with precision Japanese bearings
- Tonearm adjustable for VTA, azimuth and overhang
- Made in Germany
- Operation manual Drive System belt-drive (flat belt around sub-platter)
- Motor servo-controlled DC motor
- Speeds 33-1/3, 45 rpm
- Speed Change Electronic
- Platter 12” / 0.9 kg (aluminium/acrylic)
- Tonearm THORENS® TP 90
- Pick-up Cartridge THORENS® TAS 267
- Anti-skating (Bias) by magnet
- Automatic Shut-off none
- Power Supply external plug-in power supply, 12 V DC/AC, 6 W min.
- Dimensions 475 x 125 x 370 mm (W x H x D)
- Weight 5.6 kg
- Finish MDF plinth with laquer in red, black or white (high gloss)