Furutech FT-SWS-D NCF
Huom! Ei koske ovelle-toimitusta.
Nano Crystal² Formula (NCF). Incorporated into selected Furutech products, NCF features a special crystalline material that has two 'active' properties. First, it generates negative ions that eliminate static. Second, it converts thermal energy into far infrared. Furutech combines this remarkable material with nano-sized ceramic particles and carbon powder for their additional 'piezoelectric effect' damping properties. The resulting Nano Crystal² Formula is the ultimate electrical and mechanical damping material. Created by Furutech, it is found exclusively in Furutech products.
- α (Alpha) Pure copper main conductor (t：0.5mm)
- Insulation Materials: Nylon/fiberglass with special “NCF” anti-resonance damping material - nano-sized crystalline, piezo ceramic particles and carbon powder
- Bracket with a 1.0mm thick Zinc/steel brace plate
- Beautifully-crafted Carbon fiber finished Aluminum face plate (color coated).
- Specified for wire diameters of 2.8mm or 5.5 Sq.mm/10AWG Max. (set screw)
- Dimensions: 152.0mm (L) x 81.0mm (W) x 48.0mm(H)
- Furutech’s total attention to detail and build quality extends right down to a specially designed patent-pending pressure plate (see below) that increases the contact area of the Alpha Conductors.