Pro-Ject RPM 5 Carbon
Järeä RPM-sarjan linjakas levysoitin Pro-Jectilta. Erittäin tukeva runko ja paksu, akryylinen levylautanen.
Huom! Ei koske ovelle-toimitusta.
The distinctive design of the RPM 5 continues to live through
its latest incarnation, the RPM 5 Carbon. Using the previous building
blocks of what made the RPM 5 and 5.1 a greatly revered turntable, now
adopts new innovative techniques from its big brother the RPM 9 Carbon.
Each part of the RPM 5 Carbon all cumulates into an unrivalled performer. From the pre mounted 9” carbon fibre evolution tonearm with TPE dampened counterweight vibrations are kept to a bare minimum to guarantee flawless vinyl playback.
The new developments on the low resonance chassis which holds a newly designed inverted platter bearing with ceramic ball helps further reduced any rumble. The acoustically inert platter is machined from a large piece of acrylic. The use of acrylic reduces tinny frequencies and helps accentuate the mid-range better.
The RPM 5 Carbon’s plinth is topped with carbon fibre and a choice of high-gloss black, white or red finish.
- Precision belt drive principle using synchronous motor
- Ultra-precision DC-driven AC generator motor power
- Inverted platter bearing with ceramic ball
- Acoustical inert acrylic platter
- Comes fitted with 9” cc Evolution tonearm
- TPE dampened counterweight
- Adjustable aluminium tip-toe feet
- Available in 3 high-gloss base colours (black, red, white)
- Äänirasia esiasennettu tehtaalla, Ortofon Quintet RED
|Motor Completely Decoupled:||Yes|
|Effective Tonearm Length:||9" (230mm)|
|Effective Tonearm Mass:||8g|
|Tracking Force:||0 - 25mN|
|Speed Drift:||33: ± 0.17%
45: ± 0.18%
|Wow & Flutter:||33: ± 0.12%
45: ± 0.10%
|Signal to Noise:||-73dB|
|Platter Weight / Diameter:||300mm Acrylic|
|Output Voltage:||15V / 800mA DC|
|Power Consumption:||5W Max. / <0.3W Standby|
|Dimensions (W x H x D):||430 x 150 x 323mm|