McIntosh MT2 levysoitin
McIntoshin edullisin soitin on valmiiksi tuunattu jotta saat lempilevysi soimaan mitä pikimmiten.
Pölykansi on paketissa mukana.
Soita (02) 277 8950 tai laita viestiä firstname.lastname@example.org.
The McIntosh MT2 Precision Turntable combines the latest in turntable technology and design to deliver both superb performance and accurate playback. The MT2 is a great way to upgrade your home audio system to play vinyl albums. A full complement of features allows for all recordings to be reproduced with flawless realism. Its advanced electronic and mechanical design will give you many years of smooth, trouble-free operation. A subtle green glow emanates from under the platter and the outside edges of the plinth for a touch of refined ambiance.
The MT2 plays both 33-1/3 and 45 rpm records. It’s virtually ready to use out of the box with just a few setup steps to complete and then you’ll be enjoying your vinyl in no time.
A "well built, great sounding record player" that's "made for people who love vinyl... rich sound, solid bass and comfortable sound balance." - Lyd & Bilde
The MT2 comes with a moving coil cartridge that has a high enough output to make it compatible with not only moving coil phono inputs but also moving magnet inputs. The cartridge’s high impedance and high output voltage ensures noise free musical reproduction. This unique cartridge design features an alloy cantilever and an elliptical diamond stylus with exceptional tracking capability. The tonearm is constructed from dural-aluminum with special damping materials and is light weight yet highly rigid. The noise free vertical bearings feature two precision ceramic surfaces with damping fluid; the horizontal bearing is a gimballed sapphire design.
"McIntosh uses the word ‘precision’ in its description of this deck - we’d add rock-solid. It laid open a classic rock mix with a combination of solidity to the bass elements and precision to the highs in a sound which was often too enjoyable to analyse; LPs came and went with very few review notes going down on paper, such was our distraction by the MT2’s presentation." - Sound+Image
The belt driven, solid black outer platter is made from a special dynamically balanced polyoxymethylene (POM) and is over 1” thick. This heftiness helps to both resist and absorb external vibrations that can cause noise during playback; its large mass also provides the perfect flywheel action for stable playback speed. The inner platter is made of CNC-precision milled aluminum. The platters rotate on a polished and tempered steel shaft in a sintered bronze bushing. The DC motor is driven by an external voltage-stabilized power supply and is completely decoupled from the chassis, isolating your records from any mechanical interference. Its sturdy plinth has a resonance optimized and highly compressed wood base with black lacquer finish, while the top and middle acrylic plates help absorb unwanted vibrations.
A clear, contoured dust cover is included. The MT2 turntable is compatible with a variety of McIntosh phono preamplifiers, stereo preamplifiers, integrated amplifiers and home theater processors with phono inputs; virtually any of our amplifiers and speakers can be used to complete your audio system. Contact your local dealer to learn more.
- Cartridge Type: Moving Coil, High Output
- Output Level: 2.5 mV at 5 cm/s
- Load Impedance: 1000 Ohms recommended (Preamp MC Input)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 50kHz
- Channel Separation: 35dB at 1kHz
- Compliance: 15 x 10-6 cm/dyne
- Recommended Tracking Force: 2.0 g
- Channel Difference: Less than 0.5dB at 1kHz
- Total Mass: 6.3 g
- Stylus: Elliptical Diamond
- Cantilever Material: Aluminum
- Bearing: Sapphire and Ceramic
- Arm Tube: Dural-Aluminum
- Counterweight: Eccentric
- Adjustments: Vertical Tracking Angle, Antiskate, Azimuth
- Playback Speeds: 33-1/3 and 45 rpm
- Motor Type: DC Motor with Stainless Steel Brushes
- Speed Control: Servo System
- Platter: Dynamically balanced polyoxymethylene (POM)
- Platter Bearing: Polished and tempered steel shaft in sintered bronze bushings
- Signal To Noise Ratio: 35dB - 40dB
- Wow & Flutter: 0.15% - 0.25%
- Stereo Outputs Unbalanced: 1
- Power Control Input: 0
- Power Control Output: 0
- Platter Light: N/A
- Speed Control Fine Adjustment: Yes
- Dust Cover Included: Yes
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 17-13/16" (45.2cm) x 5" (12.7cm) (6" (15.2cm) with dust cover) x 17" (43.2cm)
Note: Tone Arm Height will vary depending on the type of Cartridge installed.
- Weight: 29 lbs (13.2 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 39 lbs (17.6 kg)