McIntosh MT5 levysoitin
McIntosh MT5 levysoitin, tehtaalla valmiiksi säädetty, todellinen plug & play-soitin. Pölykansi on paketissa mukana.
Soita (02) 277 8950 tai laita viestiä firstname.lastname@example.org.
The McIntosh MT5 Precision Turntable is a complete turntable package that is more than the sum of its parts. Engineered to exacting McIntosh standards, each piece contributes to deliver a superb performance.
"The turntable of the gods." - Rolling Stone
"One of the best we've tested in a long time." - Lyd & Bilde
The MT5 comes equipped with a high performance platter and motor drive assembly, precision tone arm and a high output moving coil cartridge that is also compatible with moving magnet inputs. The illuminated, magnetically suspended platter produces an inviting glow that's sure to be a conversation starter among friends and guests alike.
"MT5 offers a solid and clear sound with great temporal grip and fluency, whilst dynamic contrasts were conveyed with conviction." Awarded 5 out of 5 Globes. - Hi-Fi World
"A truly capable high-end turntable that stands up to any class rival." - What Hi Fi
The MT5 is factory adjusted for perfect playback. Tracking force, anti-skate force, cartridge overhang and arm height are all preset for maximum performance. Advanced magnetic platter bearings and a precise belt drive motor spins records with absolute stability and quiet, assuring a pleasurable vinyl listening experience. The custom tone arm and matching moving coil cartridge track records with minimum friction using magnetic antiskate and horizontal, tone-arm bearings. While the construction of the MT5 is meticulous, the setup is simple. In a few easy steps, you’ll be ready to enjoy your favorite vinyl recordings.
"The overall sound is natural and the reproduction really clear." Winner of Top Quality Award. - Fedeltà del Suono
"A turntable that turns the table on the traditional listening experience -- making the process of enjoying vinyl as smooth as its rich analog sound." - Gear Patrol
While maintaining complementary McIntosh styling, the MT5 takes full advantage of the chassis materials used to suppress noise, resonance and coloration so the only sound produced is that which is on your records. A clear, form-fitting dust cover is included to protect the MT5's moving parts, along with your valued records. The MT5 turntable is compatible with any McIntosh stereo preamplifier or phono preamplifier and is a great piece to complete your two-channel stereo system. Contact your local dealer to learn more.
"The MT5 Precision Turntable lets you experience vinyl the way that you’re supposed to: truly absorbing the music, hearing every note as if it’s the first time." - Complex
"A turntable worthy of one’s most cherished vinyl." - The New York Times
- Cartridge Type: Moving Coil, High Output
- Output Level: 2.5 mV at 5 cm/s
- Load Impedance: 1000 Ohms recommended (Preamp MC Input)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 50kHz
- Channel Separation: 35dB at 1kHz
- Compliance: 15 x 10-6 cm/dyne
- Recommended Tracking Force: 2.0 g
- Channel Difference: Less than 0.5dB at 1kHz
- Total Mass: 6.3 g
- Stylus: Elliptical Diamond
- Cantilever Material: Aluminum
- Bearing: Magnetic Sapphire and Ceramic
- Arm Tube: Dural-Aluminum
- Counterweight: Eccentric
- Adjustments: Vertical Tracking Angle, Antiskate, Azimuth
- Playback Speeds: 33-1/3, 45 and 78 rpm
- Motor Type: DC Motor with Stainless Steel Brushes
- Speed Control: Servo System
- Platter: Silicon Acrylic
- Platter Bearing: Magnetic Suspended Ceramic
- Signal To Noise Ratio: 36dB - 41dB
- Wow & Flutter: 0.15% - 0.20%
- Stereo Outputs Unbalanced: 1
- Power Control Input: 1
- Power Control Output: 1
- Platter Light: Yes
- Speed Control Fine Adjustment: Yes
- Dust Cover Included: Yes
- Dimensions (W x H x D)17-1/2" (44.45cm) x 7" (17.8cm) (7-1/2" (19.0cm) with dust cover) x 19" (48.26cm)
Note: Tone Arm Height will vary depending on the type of Cartridge installed.
- Weight 31.5 lbs (14.3 kg)
- Shipping Weight 38 lbs (17.2 kg)