Monitor Audio C350 keskikaiutin
The Silver C350 centre speaker from Monitor Audio is designed for serious home theatre installations, where performance is the most critical factor.
Huom! Ei koske ovelle-toimitusta.
The three-way, four-driver configuration utilises the same driver complement as the Silver 300 although, in this case, the bass drivers have been designed and tuned to work in a sealed box for easier placement in a cabinet or close to a boundary/wall. For the perfect A/V enjoyment, you can’t better the Silver C350 for crisp, articulate dialogue. Don’t miss a word.
What makes the Silver C350 so special is the vertical orientation of the mid and tweeter axis which delivers the same directivity as the other speakers in the system. A high percentage of the total sound balance in a theatre system is delivered to the centre channel (typically 60%), so this crucial speaker should not to be overlooked when specifying a high-performance, no-compromise theatre system for the home.
- Three-way, four-driver configuration (electrically and acoustically) allows drivers to be optimised to deliver better higher efficiency and lower distortion
- Sealed cabinet for accurate performance when installed in an A/V cabinet, restricted voids or close to a wall
- 25 mm C-CAM, (Ceramic-Coated Aluminium/Magnesium) featuring vented Neo magnet system carefully optimised for lower distortion and cleaner-sounding highs
- Specially developed 4-inch mid-range driver with ‘under hung’ voice coil and motor system to ensure the voice coil is always in the magnetic gap guaranteeing very low distortion
- Dual 6-inch bass drivers with ‘dished’ C-CAM cone profile for better damping and improved mid-range clarity
Frequency Response (-6 dB)
40 Hz – 35 kHz
3.2 ohms @ 176 Hz
Power Handling (RMS)
Recommended Amplifier Requirements
80 – 200 W
LF/MF: 830 Hz
MF/HF: 3.2 kHz
Drive Unit Complement
Cabinet Dimensions (Excluding Grille and Terminals)
235 x 560 x 240 mm
External Dimensions (Including Grille and Terminals (H x W x D))
235 x 560 x 270 mm