Emotiva XPA-2 Gen3 päätevahvistin
Huimat 2 x 490 wattia (4 ohmin kuormalla) tehoa kahteen kanavaan! Moduulirakenteinen, voit lisätä päätekanavia aina 11 kanavaan asti!
Tässä eri variaatiot, huomioithan tilatessasi valita oikean version:
HUOM MALLIT TÄLLÄ HETKELLÄ LOPPU, EHKÄ ELOKUUSSA TAAS SUOMESSA
XPA-2 Gen3 - 2 x 490 wattia 4 ohmin kuormalla
XPA-3 Gen3 - 3 x 450 wattia 4 ohmin kuormalla
XPA-5 Gen3 - 5 x 400 wattia 4 ohmin kuormalla
XPA-7 Gen3 - 7 x 380 wattia 4 ohmin kuormalla
XPA-9 Gen3 - 5 x 400/4 x 100 wattia 4 ohmin kuormalla
XPA-11 Gen3 - 3 x 400/8 x 100 wattia 4 ohmin kuormalla
Huom! Ei koske ovelle-toimitusta.
The power amplifier performs the simple but critical job of boosting the output signals from each channel of your stereo preamp or surround sound processor to the level necessary to drive your loudspeakers. While this may seem trivial, a really good power amp is essential to having a great audio system, because any flaws in the performance of your power amp are going to limit the performance of your entire system. Every amplifier in the new Third Generation XPA series was carefully designed to deliver superb technical performance, unsurpassed sound quality, and an exceptionally accurate and dynamic rendition of all types of music, thus ensuring that your entire system will sound its absolute best. Each individual XPA amplifier is modular, and can be customized to provide exactly the power and number of channels you need today, and expanded later if your needs change; and multiple matching chassis enable you to add even more channels, or more power, for a near endless variety of options.
The new XPA-2 is a two-channel audiophile quality power amplifier, and is perfect for powering:
- A superb quality stereo or 2.1 channel music system.
- The two critical main channels of a 5.1 channel or 7.1 channel home theater system.
Adding an XPA-2 to your current high-quality AVR is a great way to take your two-channel music listening to a whole new level of enjoyment.
2 x High-Powered Single-Channel Modules
(five module slots remain available for future expansion)
300 watts/channel RMS into 8 Ohms; two channels driven
490 watts/channel RMS into 4 Ohms; two channels driven
Why You Need A Dedicated Power Amplifier
Most experts agree that, if you want the absolute best sound quality and technical performance, separate components are the way to go. Our new Third Generation XPA series power amplifiers are all designed from the ground up to perform a single critical task – to accurately reproduce every detail and nuance of your music. By focusing all of our efforts on that one goal, we’ve been able to design an amplifier that performs its job with remarkable precision, and avoids most of the compromises that limit lesser designs.
Experience Meets Cutting Edge Technology
When we set out to design the latest version of our XPA series of amplifiers, we analyzed everything in every amplifier we’ve ever made, from front to back, inside and out. By combining years of design experience, with a thorough understanding of recent advances in audio technology, we were able to determine several areas where we could improve on our previous designs. After carefully weighing all the options, we kept the best features of our previous models, added some new technology where we determined it would actually deliver significant improvements, and optimized several operating parameters to ensure that it would all work together flawlessly. The new Third Generation represents a significant improvement for our highly acclaimed XPA series of amplifiers – and delivers improvements in both technical performance and sound quality.
All of the models in our new Third Generation XPA amplifier family are designed to reproduce today’s high definition movie sound tracks and music sources with awesome realism, amazing finesse and precision, and without the slightest hint of strain or signal compression. They deliver a listening experience that is far above anything you can achieve with multi-purpose components like receivers, or with other amplifiers in their modest price range. We’re talking about real-world power and fidelity that you can immediately hear and appreciate.
Regulated Switch Mode Power Supply (SMPS)
One of the main limitations with traditional amplifier designs has always been the power supply. Until recently, a power supply that could deliver enough current to run a modern high-powered amplifier required a bulky transformer and large filter capacitors. While these traditional power supplies delivered good performance, they were heavy, expensive, and inefficient. For years, precision components like preamps and processors used regulated power supplies, but regulated supplies powerful enough to be used in large amplifiers remained complex and prohibitively expensive.
Thanks in part to recent advances in power supply technology we’ve finally overcome this limitation. One of the design enhancements shared by all of our new XPA power amplifiers is our new, specially designed, high current, switch mode power supply (SMPS). Our powerful, intelligent new power supply offers all of the benefits of a classic transformer-based design, but avoids virtually all of the limitations. It can deliver over 3 kW of fully regulated power, which ensures optimum performance under a wide range of load conditions, and plenty of dynamic power to ensure that musical peaks will never be compressed or limited. However, it’s also more efficient, more reliable, and much lighter. (Our revolutionary new SMPS has enabled us to reduce the weight of our new amplifiers by about 30%, making them easier to ship, and easier to install in your equipment rack or shelf.)
Class A/B Sound Quality Meets Optimized Class H Efficiency
The High-Powered Single Channel Modules used in the XPA-2 utilize a fully analog Class A/B output stage, and our highly regarded Soft-Switch™ Optimized Class H power supply topology, which increases their efficiency significantly without compromising their superb Class A/B performance and sound quality. At low power levels, each channel operates on a relatively low supply voltage, to minimize quiescent power consumption and standby power losses. Then, when the demand for power increases, it instantly and seamlessly switches to a higher voltage rail to ensure that the signal passes cleanly and without clipping. This process happens on a continuous basis - in real time, allowing greater overall efficiency, cooler operation, longer component life, reduced power consumption, and increased reliability.
Designed and Assembled in the USA with Globally Sourced Components
All of our new Third Generation XPA power amplifiers, including the XPA-2, are designed, assembled, and tested in the USA. Assembling products here in the USA gives us exceptional control over every facet of the design and production process, which helps us build the highest quality products for our customers while minimizing unnecessary complications and production delays. Each Emotiva amplifier is carefully designed with premium components to deliver a stunningly capable, reliable, and refined system.
Note: To ensure that amplifier channels are always installed properly, and function to our specifications, amplifier modules must be installed by Emotiva, or by your local authorized Emotiva service representative.
Power output: 300 watts/channel RMS into 8 Ohms; two channels driven | 490 watts/channel RMS into 4 Ohms; two channels driven
Audiophile quality Class A/B output stage.
Balanced and unbalanced inputs for compatibility with a wide variety of preamps and surround sound processors.
Class A/B output stage with Optimized Class H power supply topology for improved efficiency.
Regulated switch mode power supply combines massive power capability, high reliability, excellent performance, and reduced weight.
Fully modular construction for optimum flexibility.
Universal AC power automatically selects the proper line voltage for easy installation in a wide variety of locations.
Comprehensive yet transparent protection circuitry protects from most common fault conditions without degrading sound quality.
Dimensions: 17” x 19” x 8” (including feet)
Weight: 35.5 pounds (unboxed)
Power Requirements: 100 – 250 VAC 50/60 Hz (automatically detected).
Sound Quality First
- Designed first and foremost to sound superb in all types of audio systems with all types of music.
- Low noise, low distortion, wideband amplifier design with traditional Class A/B output stage ensures smooth, detailed sound, without a trace of strain or harshness.
- Totally stable with real world speakers in real systems; not just on a test bench.
Modern Efficient Circuit Design
- Optimized Soft-Switch Class H™ power supply topology delivers improved efficiency without compromising audio performance.
- Switched Mode Power Supply (SMPS) offers all of the performance of a traditional linear power supply, with improved efficiency and reliability, and reduced overall weight.
- Top quality parts and construction throughout for years of reliable trouble-free service.
- Heavy steel 4RU chassis with milled aluminum faceplate offers strength and rugged good looks.
- Solid machined gold-plated RCA input connectors provide a reliable connection with a wide variety of audio interconnects.
- Fully modular construction allows you to purchase as many channels as you need today, and then add more channels later when and if you need them.
- Designed, assembled, and tested in the U.S.A. at our plant here in
Flexible Signal Connections and Power Options
- Gold plated five-way speaker binding posts with clear shields allow you to use a wide range of speaker cables with bare wires, lugs, or banana plugs.
- Choice of balanced or unbalanced input for each channel, independently controlled by reliable metal toggle switches.
- Remote trigger input and output allow the XPA-2 Gen3 to control and be controlled by other trigger-enabled equipment.
- World compliant AC line voltage operation enables the XPA-2 Gen3 to operate on any line voltage between 100 VAC and 250 VAC 50/60Hz.
- Standard IEC power inlet fits all standard IEC power cables and most custom audiophile power cables.
- Audiophile-grade fault protection is entirely transparent under normal listening conditions, yet protects the amp and your other equipment from virtually all common faults.
- The XPA-2 Gen3 is protected from AC line faults by a rugged resettable rear panel push-button circuit breaker.
- Full five-year warranty ensures that you’ll be able to enjoy your XPA-2 Gen3 amplifier for years to come.
- The XPA-2 Gen3 is a fully modular audio power amplifier with a high-efficiency switch mode power supply (SMPS), independent, fully discrete, dual differential, high current, short signal path Class A/B amplifier modules, Optimized Class H™ power supply topology, and microprocessor-controlled fault protection.
- The XPA-2 is powered by a high efficiency, audiophile grade, Switch Mode Power Supply (SMPS).
The XPA-2 Gen3 features two of our High-Powered Single Channel Modules.
Audio Specifications (Two High-Powered Single Channel Modules):
- Power Output:
300 watts RMS/channel; 20 Hz – 20 kHz; THD<0.1%; 8 Ohms; one channel driven.
550 watts RMS/channel; 20 Hz – 20 kHz; THD<0.2%; 4 Ohms; one channel driven.
300 watts RMS/channel; THD<0.1%; 8 Ohms; two channels driven.
490 watts RMS/channel; THD<0.1%; 4 Ohms; two channels driven.
- Power Bandwidth (at rated power; 8 Ohm load): 20 Hz to 20 kHz (+ / – 0.1 dB).
- Broad Band Frequency Response: 5 Hz to 80 kHz +0/-2 dB.
- THD + noise: < 0.005%; at 100 watts RMS; 1 kHz; 8 Ohms.
- Signal to Noise Ratio (8 Ohm load):
> 117 dB; ref FTC rated power; unbalanced input (A-weighted).
> 91 dB; ref 1 watt; unbalanced input (A-weighted).
- Minimum Recommended Load Impedance (per channel): 4 Ohms
(which equals one 4 Ohm load or two paralleled 8 Ohm loads).
- Damping Factor (8 Ohm load): > 500.
- Input Sensitivity (for rated power; 8 Ohm load): 1.5 V.
- Gain: 29 dB.
- Input Impedance:
33 kOhms (balanced).
23.5 kOhms (unbalanced).
Input And Output Connections
- Input Connections (High-Powered Single Channel Modules):
Unbalanced (RCA); balanced (XLR); one each per channel, independently selectable.
- Input Connections (Stereo Modules):
2 Unbalanced (RCA); 2 balanced (XLR); two per channel, independently selectable.
- Speaker Output Connections: Audiophile grade, gold plated, 5-way binding posts.
Trigger Input: 5 – 12 V (AC or DC); <10 mA input current required.
Trigger Output: 12 VDC; can drive any load up to 120 mA.
- Between 100 VAC and 250 VAC @ 50 / 60 Hz (automatically detected).
Front Panel Controls and Indicators
- Standby: push button (halo ring changes color to indicate Standby or On).
- Status LEDs: one per channel; blue.
Status LEDs change to red to indicate a fault condition.
Rear Panel Controls
- AC Power switch: rocker switch (switches AC main power).
- Status LEDs switch: disables front panel Status LEDs and dims Standby button halo.
- Input selector switches (one per channel):
metal toggle switches; select between balanced and unbalanced inputs.
- Circuit Breaker: press button to reset circuit breaker.
- The XPA Gen3 is protected against excessive operating temperature, shorted speaker connections, ground faults, and other common fault conditions.
17” wide x 8” high x 19” deep (unboxed; including feet).
17” wide x 7” high x 19” deep (unboxed; without feet).
24-1/2” wide x 12” high x 24-3/4” deep (boxed).
35.5 lbs (unboxed).
40.5 lbs (boxed).