IsoTek EVO3 Mosaic Genesis virtasuodin
Huom! Ei koske ovelle-toimitusta.
The EVO3 Mosaic Genesis is a hybridised version of IsoTek’s Ultimate series. Combining the extremely low THD sine wave generation engine from Genesis and a lighter version of Super Titan’s Direct-Coupled©conditioning network, it delivers the perfect balance between power and performance.
- Removes both Common Mode and Differential Mode mains noise.
- Medium power: (three outlets provide new sine wave generation) exceeds 85dB of noise reduction, extending to zero Hz. High current: (two outlets) offers extremely low- impedance and RFI reduction of 75dB (50 ohms standard).
- 99,000A progressive protection circuit.
- Internal wiring; solid core silver plated PCOCC with FEP virtually an air dielectric.
- 150W of totally clean power for front-end components (three outlets) combined.
- With 4600W (230V @ 20A) for large power amplifiers and mono blocks (two outlets). Combining a single cell mains sine wave generator cell from Genesis combined with a light version of the unique Direct-Coupled© conditioning network of Mosaic Titan.
- Three outlets featuring full sine wave generation with extremely low (typical 0.7%) THD
- Two dedicated high current low impedance outlets (16Amps) suitable for power amplifiers
- Suitable for all audio or AV systems
- Compact and elegant half rack width design
- Full system upgrade
- Supplied with IsoTek’s award winning Premier power cable
IsoTek’s EVO3 Mosaic Genesis is a state of the art hybrid power cleaning system, combining the full mains sine wave generation system seen in our Ultimate Series Genesis, combined with the high current, low impedance Direct Coupled Design circuit from the ward winning Titan.
The EVO3 Mosaic Genesis offers audio or audio visual systems a massive leap forwards in terms of performance. Expect to have a significant expansion of the sound stage, with incredible openness and transparency. The Direct Coupled Design technology, allows for low impedance high current delivery to two dedicated outlets. These are specifically designed for power amplifiers, active loudspeakers or sub woofers.
EVO3 Mosaic Genesis is an easy to install full system upgrade.
Housed in a machined aluminium chassis with fully functional display showing in coming voltage, THD and mains frequency and outgoing voltage, THD and power consumption.
|Number of outlets||5|
|Outlets 1-3 (sine wave generation)||150W|
|Outlets 4-5 (high current)||3,680W|
|Mains inlet||16A IEC C20|
|Mains voltage||100 to 240V depending upon model|
|Mains frequency||50 to 60Hz depending upon model|
|Dimensions||225 x 225 x 470mm (W x H x D)|
"The elegant hybrid concept of the EVO3 Mosaic Genesis impressed us in its entirety in every way. Components with large loads, such as power amplifiers or full amps, get purified mains current; components with restrained and moderate loads, such as CD players or pre-stages, are supplied with entirely newly generated voltage. The EVO3 Mosaic Genesis offers a fantastic starting point for extensive cleaning work." Fidelity Hifi und Musik - 2018
"IsoTek EVO3 Mosaic Genesis - outstanding - amongst the best! What the IsoTek did for sound quality was fascinating and beyond my experience of other mains filters and supplies. It was also quite profound. The EVO3 Mosaic improved every aspect of the system in which I used it, sharpness and laceration receding. It brought in a silky quality, accompanied by deep insight and genuinely strong dynamics, possessing a relaxing delivery at the same time. We even felt that Martin Logan loudspeakers sounded better integrated between bass bin and electrostatic panel." Hi-Fi World - May 2017
"It brings out the best in your system. IsoTek's EVO3 Mosaic Genesis is the perfect game-raiser for small high-performance audio systems, and one that will become harder to live without over time, because our power is not going to get any better. Once heard in action, it's hard to live without. Highly recommended. Hi-Fi+
"Classical, acoustic and vocal lovers will notice a greater delta between Genesis and no Genesis. Everything rendered sounds more organic, more natural as if another barrier has been removed between you and the music. If you’ve taken your system to 11, this will take it to 12. I guarantee you will be so enthused with the results that it will sell itself.” TONEAudio
“IsoTek’s latest development Mosaic Genesis is a full sine wave generation system with amazing warmth, detail and vanishingly low levels of Total Harmonic Distortion.” HiFi Review Magazine Hong Kong