IsoTek EVO3 Titan virtasuodin
Huom! Ei koske ovelle-toimitusta.
The new EVO3 Titan is a progression of IsoTek’s original multi-award winning design. Whilst utilising the unique Direct-Coupled© technology, the circuit has been radically updated. EVO3 Titan offers the ultimate high current/ power conditioner in the smallest form factor.
- Removes both Common Mode and Differential Mode mains noise.
- RFI reduction 82dB (50 ohms standard), down to 5Hz frequency range.
- Unique nine-stage conditioning network in a series parallel configuration, that delivers extremely low-impedance and high-current power. An increase of 20% Differential Mode and 600% Common Mode filtering compared to the original GII Titan. 50% of the 40A Super Titan circuit reconfigured to 20A.
- KERP© (Kirchoff’s Equal Resistance Path) ensures equal resistance and equal power delivery across all outlets.
- 112,500A of instantaneous protection, featuring IsoTek’s unique sequential protection system with earth fault protector.
- Internal wiring; solid core silver plated PCOCC with FEP virtually an air dielectric.
- Two independent outlets deliver 4,600W continuous power with 25,000W transient ability (supply permitting).
- Unlimited transient ability
- Suitable for all audio or AV components, but dedicated for high current use, power amplifiers, subwoofers, active loudspeaker
- Compact yet elegant design
- Expand outlets via Link cable to other IsoTek products
- High quality resonance deadening compound (RDC) feet
- Supplied with IsoTek's award winning EVO3 Premier power cable
|Number of outlets||2 + Multi-Link|
|Type of outlets||UK, EU, US, AU|
|Mains inlet||C20 IEC|
|Maximum current||20Amps continuous|
|Total power (nominal 230V)||4600W|
|Dimensions||275 x1 82.5 x 275mm (W x H x D)|
"There are some upgrades that, once heard, cannot be lived without... I can only congratulate IsoTek on this product. It is nothing short of superb. A very successful upgrade of the GII Titan.” Hi-Fi World Magazine
"I fully believe every Audiophile should understand the importance of Electricity in their audio system. However, mostly, those who have tried have had bad experiences, poor sonic quality and bad performance. These poorly designed AC Filtering devices have had such negative effects that it has caused many to simply give up and not use AC filters at all. "The good news is that IsoTek's EVO3 Titan removes any fears of poor performance. The Titan maintains the original tonality of the connected equipment, but also adds amazing enhancements to the overall sound.“ Audiotechnique Magazine Hong Kong