IsoTek Full System Enchancer CD-levy vol II
4 tracks to help set-up, test and fine-tune your audio system.
Huom! Ei koske ovelle-toimitusta.
A variety of tracks featuring specially developed algorithms, which create a unique set of signals to reduce burn-in time and ‘run-in’ equipment. The disc can also demagnetise audio and audio-visual components.
Perfect burn-in disc for all new components.
- Full system demagnetization.
- Simple, cost effective solution, which is considered an industry standard.
The Full System Enhancer CD is an intensive ‘workout’ for your audio system. The disc includes specially developed signals to help ‘run-in’ new equipment, as well as demagnetising existing hi-fi components and rejuvenating your entire system.
It is important to exercise an audio system across the full range of frequencies and amplitudes it may encounter in real life, and to this end the tones on this disc have been devised to cover the complete audio band from top to bottom, also ensuring that, for instance, high-amplitude signals are combined with high-speed ones.
In electronic terms, the required signals feature lots of high-speed activity coupled to some high-amplitude excursions. All of these signals have been produced according to strict mathematical criteria, so as to place the greatest stress on the important parts of a system – without, it is important to note, endangering any part of it.
1. Full System Burn-In Demag (30 minutes, can be played on repeat)
2. Weekly Enhance and Demag (5 minutes)
3. Phono Stage Burn-In demag (5 minutes)
- Requires the Blue Horifon RIAA Phono Burn-In box (not included) DO NOT connet your cd-player directly to your phono stage, a suitable RIAA filter must be used)
4. Music Srever Hi-Res Burn-In Demag (17,5 minute data track)
-Requires a computer. Designed for music server based audio)
The High Resolution Full System Enhancer features four tracks designed to address burn-in and demagnetising of alla audio systems.
The first two tracks can be used for all audio systems using CD as a source.
The third track is specially designed to condition phono stages in a a manner LPs simply can´t achieve (requires the use of an inverse RIAA filter, not included).
Finally the fourt track is designed to exercise the full dynamic range of a 24-bit high-res music server system.