Bryston stereopääte 4B3
Tinkimätön stereopääte. Voimaa ja ohjauskykyä.
Huom! Ei koske ovelle-toimitusta.
The Bryston 4B³ is a dual channel (stereo) amplifier which is acclaimed internationally as being suited for the finest and most sophisticated sound systems. It is currently our most popular Cubed Series model.
Inputs: 2x Balanced Inputs (XLR or TRS), 2x Single Ended Inputs (RCA)
- 300W into 8Ω
- 500W into 4Ω
- 900W into 8Ω (Bridged Mono)
- Active extremely low distortion input buffer
- Balanced and Single Ended audio inputs
- Selectable gain at 23 or 29dB
- Regulated power supplies to all voltage gain stages
- Independent power supplies for each channel
- Convection cooled and housed in a fully aluminum chassis.
- No fans or other moving parts
- Bridging switch configures amplifier into a single 900W Channel
- Available with silver or black faceplate (3U + .55”)
- 17” (without handles) or 19” (with handles) faceplate available (non-rack mountable)
- Rack mountable Pro Edition available in black (see Cubed Pro for more details)
- Harmonic Distortion: ≤ .005% from 20Hz to 20kHz at 300W
- Noise: ≤ -119dB @ full bandwidth
- Slew Rate: >60V/µS
- Power Bandwidth: <1Hz to >100kHz
- Damping Factor: >500 at 20Hz (8Ω)
- Switchable Gain: 23dB or 29dB
- "The 4B³ is a control freak in terms of grabbing hold of your speakers’ drivers and maintaining bass control, depth and power." - Edgar Kramar, Audio Esoterica
- "These dig right to the heart of the music and result in one of the best all-round power amplifiers I have encountered at this price." - Adam Smith, Hi-Fi News & Record Review