Emotivan 8-kanavainen monialuepäätevahvistin 8 x 50W
Huom! Ei koske ovelle-toimitusta.
The BasX A-800 provides eight separate channels of amplification, which can be used as eight separate channels, or as four stereo pairs, or as four bridged channels, each capable of delivering higher power. A pair of stereo bus inputs can be used to send the same source signal to each pair of channels, or each channel can be fed with its own individual input signal. Flexible triggering options allow the BasX A-800 to be turned on manually, or by a trigger signal from your processor or preamp, or configured to turn on automatically when it senses an audio input. The BasX A-800 is perfect for running multiple pairs of speakers in different locations or rooms, and can provide plenty of great sounding power to run up to four separate pairs of in-ceiling or in-wall speakers in up to four different zones.
BasX: The Foundation of a Superb Audio System
The goal of putting together an exceptional audio system is to enrich your life with outstanding sound. It isn’t about spending a lot of money, or about fancy knobs and jewel encrusted remote controls; it’s all about playing the music. As a leading manufacturer of home audio equipment, we’ve noticed that a lot of people still don’t have high-quality audio in their lives. Some folks don’t have the budget to buy good equipment, while others don’t have the time to spend trying to figure out how to use it – and that’s exactly why we developed our new Emotiva BasX products. Our BasX components combine great sound quality, a carefully chosen set of genuinely useful features, and rock solid performance, with a simple yet elegant design.
This unique combination allows us to offer a combination you just can’t find anywhere else – great sound and great value. All of the components in our new BasX line are priced to be within reach of every music lover. You don’t need to be rich to afford them, and you don’t need to be an engineer to figure out how to use them. They’re carefully crafted to give you many years of reliable and trouble-free service, and they’ll look great in your living room or on your audio rack. You can build a complete music system out of our BasX components that will give you a true audiophile listening experience. Or try adding one or two BasX components to round out your existing audio system. Great sounding audio doesn’t have to be expensive or complicated.
While the BasX A-800 offers lots of performance, you won’t need an advanced degree to install and use it, and you won’t need to rewire your home. The BasX A-800 ships with a removable heavy-duty industry standard IEC power cable. Just plug it into an outlet, connect it to your preamp or processor and your speakers, and you’re done. Your BasX A-800 will figure out your line voltage automatically, and its speaker outputs are heavy-duty five way binding posts that accept bare wire, banana plugs, or spade lugs. We’ve used industry standard connectors, so you can upgrade the power cable or your speaker wires if you like; the BasX A-800 doesn’t really need all that fancy stuff, but it’s ready if you decide you want to add it later.
The BasX A-800 is built to last, with a heavy duty steel chassis, solid milled aluminum faceplate, and high-quality parts and construction throughout. We expect you to enjoy your BasX A-800 for a long time – and we back that up with a full three-year warranty.
- The BasX A-800 is an eight channel power amplifier, specifically designed for use in multi-zone and whole home applications.
- Each individual amplifier channel features a carefully designed high current, short signal path, Class A/B output stage, with advanced microprocessor-controlled monitoring and protection circuitry.
- The eight amplifier channels in the A-800 are arranged to provide the absolute maximum in terms of flexibility: each channel may be used separately, or as part of a stereo pair; each stereo pair may be supplied with its own input signal, or receive its signal from a common stereo input bus; and each pair of channels may optionally be bridged into a single channel with higher power (for a total of four bridged high-powered channels).
- Power Output (two channels driven):
50 watts RMS per channel; 20 Hz – 20 kHz; THD < 0.03%; into 8 Ohms.
80 watts RMS per channel; 20 Hz – 20 kHz; THD < 0.1%; into 4 Ohms.
- Power Output (8 channels; all channels driven):
30 watts RMS per channel; 1 kHz; THD < 0.03%; into 8 Ohms.
50 watts RMS per channel; 1 kHz; THD < 0.1%; into 4 Ohms.
- Power Output; BRIDGED MODE (4 channels; all channels driven):
100 watts RMS per channel; 20 Hz – 20 kHz; THD < 0.03%; into 8 Ohms.
- Broad Band Frequency Response
Individual channel mode: 20 Hz to 80 kHz (+ / - 1.8 dB).
Bridged mode: 20 Hz to 80 kHz (+ / - 3 dB).
- THD + noise: < 0.05% (A-weighted); ref rated power; 1 kHz; 8 Ohms.
- Signal to Noise Ratio (8 Ohm load):
> 110 dB; ref rated power; (A-weighted).
> 95 dB; ref 1 watt; (A-weighted).
- Minimum Recommended Load Impedance (per channel)
Individual channel mode: 4 Ohms.
Bridged mode: 8 Ohms.
- Damping Factor (8 Ohm load): > 500.
- Input Sensitivity (for rated power; 8 Ohm load): 700 mV (0.7V).
Individual channel mode: 29 dB.
Bridged mode: 35 dB.
- Input Impedance: 27 kOhms.
Input And Output Connections
- Input Connections:
Unbalanced (RCA); one each per channel.
Unbalanced (RCA); one pair for Bus Input.
- Speaker Output Connections: Audiophile grade 5-way binding posts.
BasX A-800 may be configured to be turned on manually, or by a trigger signal from a preamp or processor, or to turn on automatically when it senses an audio signal on any of its inputs.
Manual Trigger Input: 5 – 12 V (AC or DC); <10 mA input current required.
Trigger Output: 12 VDC; can drive any load up to 120 mA.
- 115 VAC or 230 VAC @ 50 / 60 Hz (automatically detected).
Front Panel Controls and Indicators
- Standby: push button (halo ring changes color to indicate Standby or On).
- Status LEDs: one per channel; blue.
Status LEDs change to red to indicate a fault condition.
Rear Panel Controls
- AC Power Switch; rocker switch (switches AC main power).
- Power Mode; slide switch; selects Always On, Trigger, or Auto-On Mode.
- Bus Switch; slide switch; (4) 1 per Zone;
selects either the Bus or individual input for the Zone.
- Bridge Switch; selects either individual channel or bridged amplifier operation.
- Status LEDs switch; disables front panel Status LEDs.
- The BasX A-800 is protected against excessive operating temperature, shorted speaker connections, ground faults, and other common fault conditions.