Emotivan 5-kanavainen päätevahvistin 5 x 150W, tilapäisesti loppu Suomesta.
Huom! Ei koske ovelle-toimitusta.
Sound Quality First
- Designed first and foremost to sound great in all types of audio systems with all types of music.
- Great sounding Class A/B output stage ensures smooth, detailed sound and incredibly natural imaging, without a trace of harshness or strain.
- Low noise, wide bandwidth design lets you hear everything your high definition sources have to offer.
- Totally stable with real world speakers in real systems; not just on a test bench.
Solid Engineering And Quality Construction
- A heavy duty linear power supply with an oversized toroidal power transformer delivers plenty of current to drive even difficult speakers.
- Top quality parts and construction throughout for years of reliable trouble-free service.
- Heavy steel 2RU chassis with milled aluminum faceplate offers strength and rugged good looks.
- Double sided FR4 circuit boards with plated-through holes help optimize signal paths and minimize the need for point-to-point wiring.
Flexible Signal Connections and Power Options
- Unbalanced inputs via industry standard RCA connectors accept all standard unbalanced interconnects.
- Heavy duty insulated five-way speaker binding posts allow you to use a wide range of speaker cables with bare wires, lugs, or banana plugs.
- Remote trigger input and output allow the BasX A-500 to control and be controlled by other trigger-enabled equipment.
- The BasX A-500 is designed to operate on either 115 VAC or 230 VAC at 50/60 Hz and will automatically detect and configure itself for the proper line voltage.
- Audiophile-grade fault protection is entirely transparent under normal listening conditions, yet protects the amp and your other equipment from virtually all common faults.
- Full three-year warranty ensures that you’ll be able to enjoy your BasX power amplifier for years to come.
- The BasX A-500 is a five channel power amplifier. The BasX A-500 combines classical audiophile amplifier architecture, based on a heavy-duty linear power supply, and a carefully designed high current short signal path Class A/B output stage, with advanced microprocessor-controlled monitoring and protection circuitry, to deliver superb sound quality at a truly reasonable price.
- Power Output (two channels driven):
110 watts RMS per channel; 20 Hz – 20 kHz; THD < 0.1%; into 8 Ohms.
190 watts RMS per channel; 1 kHz; THD < 1%; into 4 Ohms.
- Power Output (all channels driven):
80 watts RMS per channel; 20 Hz – 20 kHz; THD < 0.1%; into 8 Ohms.
- Power Bandwidth (at rated power; 8 Ohm load): 20 Hz to 20 kHz (+ / – 0.07 dB)
- Broad Band Frequency Response: 5 Hz to 80 kHz +0/-1.8 dB
- THD + noise: < 0.02% (A-weighted); ref rated power
- Signal to Noise Ratio (8 Ohm load):
> 120 dB; ref rated power; (A-weighted).
> 100 dB; ref 1 watt; (A-weighted).
- Minimum Recommended Load Impedance (per channel): 4 Ohms
(which equals one 4 Ohm load or two paralleled 8 Ohm loads).
- Damping Factor (8 Ohm load): > 500.
- Input Sensitivity (for rated power; 8 Ohm load): 1.2 V.
- Gain: 29 dB.
- Input Impedance: 27 kOhms.
Input And Output Connections
- Input Connections: Unbalanced (RCA); one each per channel.
- Speaker Output Connections: Audiophile grade 5-way binding posts.
Trigger Input: 5 – 12 V (AC or DC); <10 mA input current required.
Trigger Output: 12 VDC; can drive any load up to 120 mA.
- 115 VAC or 230 VAC @ 50 / 60 Hz (automatically detected).
Front Panel Controls and Indicators
- Standby: push button (halo ring changes color to indicate Standby or On).
- Status LEDs: one per channel; blue.
Status LEDs change to red to indicate a fault condition.
Rear Panel Controls
- AC Power switch: rocker switch (switches AC main power).
- Status LEDs switch: disables front panel Status LEDs.
- The BasX A-500 is protected against excessive operating temperature, shorted speaker connections, ground faults, and other common fault conditions.