Emotiva etuvahvistin PT100
Edullinen ja monipuolinen 2-kanavainen esivahvistin D/A-muuntimella, kuulokelähdöllä, levysoitintulolla (MM/MC) ja virittimellä varustettuna. Optiona saatavissa Bluetooth laajennus. etuvahvistin digitaalisisäänmenoilla.
Huom! Ei koske ovelle-toimitusta.
Naurettavan edullinen suorituskykyyn nähden! Lue tästä Hifi Choicen testi
The BasX PT-100 is a high-performance stereo preamplifier that includes a high-performance FM tuner, line level analog inputs for a CD player or line-level source, a built-in USB DAC with plenty of digital inputs for your computer and other digital stereo sources, a high-quality phono preamp that supports both moving magnet and moving coil cartridges, and provisions for an optional high-quality AptX Bluetooth input module. The tuner offers full digital control, and 50 station presets. The PT-100 can be operated via the simple front panel controls, or by the included infrared remote control. The intuitive menu system makes the PT-100 simple to configure and operate, and the big, easy to read, VFD display on the PT-100’s front panel shows you exactly what’s going on at all times.
The BasX PT-100 offers the type of performance you might expect to find on expensive components costing many times its modest price. Unlike many other affordable audio components these days, the PT-100 delivers the superb sound and build quality you expect from a true high-end audiophile component. It has vanishingly low noise and distortion and features a wide-bandwidth design allowing you get the most out of your HD sources.
The BasX PT-100 is built to last, with a heavy-duty steel chassis, solid milled aluminum faceplate, and high-quality parts and construction… We expect you to enjoy your BasX PT-100 for a long time – and we back that up with a full three-year warranty.
BasX: The Foundation of a Superb Audio System
The goal of putting together an exceptional audio system is to enrich your life with outstanding sound. It’s all about playing the music. It isn’t about spending a lot of money, or solid gold knobs or jewel encrusted remote controls. And you don’t need all sorts of complicated features you’re never going to use. The key to building a great audio system is to use well-designed components with excellent technical performance and superb sound quality. Every Emotiva BasX component has been designed from the ground up to be part of an excellent audio system. They incorporate the latest cutting edge technology and all the features you need to give you the best possible listening experience.
Why is BasX so special?
As a leading manufacturer of home audio equipment, we’ve noticed that a lot of people still don’t have high-quality audio in their lives. Some folks don’t have the budget to buy good equipment, while others don’t have the time to spend trying to figure out how to use it – and that’s exactly why we developed our new Emotiva BasX products. Our BasX components combine great sound quality, a carefully chosen set of genuinely useful features, and rock solid performance, with a simple yet elegant design.
This unique combination allows us to offer a combination you just can’t find anywhere else – great sound and great value. All of the components in our new BasX line are priced to be within reach of every music lover. You don’t need to be rich to afford them, and you don’t need to be an engineer to figure out how to use them. They’re carefully crafted to give you many years of reliable and trouble-free service, and they’ll look great in your living room or on your audio rack.
You can build a complete music system out of our BasX components that will give you a true audiophile listening experience. Or try adding one or two BasX components to round out your existing audio system. Great sounding audio doesn´t have to be excpencive or complicated.
Sound Quality First
- Highly optimized circuit layout ensures the best possible sound quality, with low distortion, wide bandwidth, and a virtually silent noise floor.
- Precision digital conversion on all digital inputs is provided by the legendary Analog Devices AD1955 24/192 DAC.
- Sensitive FM tuner, which features 50 station presets and a Mono mode to help make even weak stations listenable.
- 2 pairs; stereo analog line level inputs (CD, Aux).
- 1 pair; stereo phono inputs (switchable; moving magnet or moving coil).
- 1 tuner; FM (with external antenna input; 50 station presets).
- 1; digital coax (S/PDIF); 24/192k.
- 1; digital optical (Toslink); 24/192k.
- 1; digital USB (DAC input); 24/96k; no drivers required.
- 1; Bluetooth receiver (requires optional AptX Bluetooth dongle).
- 1 pair; main line level output; stereo, unbalanced.
- 1 pair; speaker outputs; stereo, 5-way binding post.
- 2; summed full range outputs (for connecting one or two subwoofers), unbalanced.
- 1; stereo headphone output (front panel).
Analog Performance (line level)
- Maximum output level: 4 VRMS.
- Frequency response: 5 Hz to 50 kHz +/- 0.04 dB.
- THD+noise: < 0.0015% (A-weighted).
- IMD: < 0.004% (SMPTE).
- S/N ratio: > 115 dB.
- Crosstalk: < 90 dB.
Analog Performance (phono)
- Frequency response (MM and MC):
20 Hz to 20 kHz; ref standard RIAA curve.
< 0.015% (MM; A-weighted).
< 0.06% (MC; A-weighted).
- S/N ratio:
> 90 dB (MM).
> 68 dB (MC).
Analog Performance (headphone)
- Output Power:
8 Ohms: 23 mW / channel.
33 Ohms: 90 mW / channel.
47 Ohms: 127 mW / channel.
150 Ohms: 145 mW / channel.
300 Ohms: 114 mW / channel.
600 Ohms: 75 mW / channel.
- Frequency response:
5 Hz to 20 kHz +/- 0.15 dB (44k sample rate).
5 Hz to 80 kHz +/- 0.25 dB (192k sample rate).
< 0.003% (A-weighted; all sample rates).
< 0.007% (SMPTE).
- S/N ratio:
> 110 dB ref rated output.
- 12 VDC trigger output.
- 115 VAC or 230 VAC @ 50 / 60 Hz (automatically detected).
Controls And Indicators
- Power: rocker switch; rear panel.
- Standby: one front panel push button; halo ring changes color to indicate status.
- Two front panel pushbuttons: Input Select; menu operation.
- One front panel knob: Volume; Tuning; menu operation.
- Display: high visibility blue alphanumeric VFD display (dimmable).
- Remote Control: compact full-function infrared remote control.
- Menu and Control System; simplified, highly intuitive menu system
(includes Setup options, Bass, Treble, and Balance controls).