Alan Parsons Project: I Robot (Legacy)
This 2LP set features a newly remastered version of the original album, and the bonus LP offers 14 tracks from the Sony Music archives, 9 of which are previously unreleased!
Huom! Ei koske ovelle-toimitusta.
The art of the concept album, as developed and refined by the Alan Parsons Project over the course of their 10 albums released between 1976 and 1987, is celebrated with a Deluxe Edition release of I Robot (Legacy Edition).
The first record of this commemorative package will comprise of a newly remastered version of the original album, which has generated multi-platinum worldwide sales and included the U.S. Top 40 single, "I Wouldn't Want To Be Like You." The second record features 14 bonus tracks from the Sony Music archives, nine of which are previously unreleased.
The production of I Robot (Legacy Edition)
has been personally overseen by Alan Parsons and Sally Woolfson, the daughter of APP songwriter, manager, lead singer and musician, the late Eric Woolfson (1945-2009). The accompanying 8-page booklet includes a new liner notes essay by Alan Parsons, plus the lyrics as published in the original LP, rare archival photography, and other memorabilia.
- 180 gram audiophile vinyl
- 8 page booklet
- Gatefold sleeve
|Catalog #: MOVLP888, (Releasedate: 2013-09-23)|
Format: 2 LP, 180 gram
Original Release: 1976
- I Robot
- I Wouldn't Want to be Like You
- Some Other Time
- Don't Let It Show
- The Voice
- Day After Day (The Show Must Go On)
- Total Eclipse
- Genesis Ch.1.V.32
- U.S Radio Commercial For I Robot
- Boules (I Robot Experiment)
- I Robot (Hilary Western Soprano Vocal Rehearsal)
- Extract 1 From The Alan Parsons Project Audio Guide
- Extract 2 From The Alan Parsons Project Audio Guide
- I Wouldn't Want To Be Like You (Backing Track Rough Mix)
- Some Other Time (Complete Vocal By Jaki Whitren)
- Breakdown (Early Demo Of Backing Riff)
- Extract 3 From The Alan Parsons Project Audio Guide
- Breakdown (The Choir)
- Don't Let It Show (Eric Woolfson Demo)
- Day After Day (Early Stage Rough Mix)
- Genesis Ch. 1 V.32 (Choir Session)
- The Naked Robot (Early Instrumental Mixes)