iFi Audio iEMatch
iEMatch adapteri poistaa taustakohinaa ja parantaa kuulokkeesi dynamiikkaa!
Huom! Ei koske ovelle-toimitusta.
The iEMatch® solves the bane of headphone listening by removing hiss and improving dynamics. As most IEMs and headphones are too loud at even half the volume level, listening enjoyment is always curtailed. No more with the iEMatch® in the signal path.
Use the iEMatch® when the headphones/in-ear monitor (IEM) is either too loud and/or there is excessive hiss from the music source. From Smartphones to airplane in-flight entertainment systems, powerful headphone amplifiers, the iEMatch® improves musical enjoyment by:
- Background noise – significantly reduced
- Dynamic range – more open, transparent
- Volume control – increased usable range
The solution? Add the iEMatch® in-between the headphone and the amplifier. Set to high or ultra-sensitivity, sit back and enjoy the music.
High or Ultra Sensitivity
When listening to music, ‘better dynamics’ is preferable. Or more precisely, a wider ‘Dynamic Range*’ to allow the full openness of a recording; from the upper treble of a cymbal to the deepest bass rumble of a kettle drum to shine through.
* Defined as the difference between the maximum usable sound level and background noise level. Usually, a higher ‘dynamic range is better’ as there is more music to enjoy and less noise to annoy.
Having very sensitive (very loud) headphones means both the self-noise of the source AND the sound level is boosted. This is far from desirable. And to add insult to injury, the sound volume must be reduced to get comfortable listening levels. What is left is more noise and less dynamic range!
Precision, top-notch components
The iEMatch® is packed using premium components from 6063-TS aluminium –magnesium alloy through to the signal transfer cable which is a 6N silver copper matrix.
The whole is even better than the sum of the parts – it just makes for the most transparent, enjoyment of music.
Ready for travelling all over the world
Included in the iEMatch® packgaging are; a velvet pouch, gold-plated airplane adapter and memory-foam contoured ear plugs (-37dB) for peace and quiet when travelling.
We try to think of all scenarios.
- Ultra (-24dB)& High-Gain(-12dB) sensitivity adjustment
- TRRS-Balanced® for Single-Ended and Balanced operation
- 6N silver/copper matrix wiring with FINAL 6063-T5 aluminium-magnesium alloy shell
- Gold-plated printed circuit board with audiophile components (eg MELF resistors)
- Gold-plated 3.5mm male/female connectors
- Input Impedance: > 16 Ohm
- Output Impedance: < 2.5 Ohms (High-Sensitivity) < 1 Ohms (Ultra-Sensitivity)
- Compatible Headphone impedance: 16 Ohm to 600 Ohm rated impedance
- 12.5 Ohm minimum impedance
- Weight: 12.2g
- Total Length : 116mm