Huom! Ei koske ovelle-toimitusta.
Rotel’s RKB amplifiers are the result of a great deal of research into what custom installers require for today’s multizone audio configurations. They incorporate an extended feature set with rugged reliability and superb audio performance.
It’s no secret the typical long runs of speaker cable in custom installations present real challenges to amplifiers. The best way to maximise the sound quality of custom speakers is to provide them with plenty of high-quality power. Identical in terms of features to its 50 Watt per channel cousins, but with a full 8 x 100 Watts per channel, all channels driven at 8 ohms, the RKB-8100 and RKB-D8100 are Rotel’s most sophisticated and powerful custom installation amplifiers.
At only 2U height, with a dual-fan cooled chassis, four front panel trim pots, selectable power control options, a rear panel RS2323 connection and improved input linking, they are the perfect solution for higher performance multizone audio systems.
- Continuous Power Output: 100W/Ch (All channels driven, 8Ω)
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) (20Hz–20kHz): <0.08%
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 100kHz +0dB, -1.4dB
- S/N Ratio (IHF "A" Weighted): 108dB
- Gain: 30dB
- Dimensions (W × H × D): 430 × 97 × 424mm
- Front Panel Height: 2U / 88.1mm
- Power Requirements: 230V, 50Hz
- Power Consumption: 300W
- Standby Power Consumption: <0.5W
- Net Weight: 9.6kg